The Land Reclamation International Graduate School partners and collaborators contribute to our program in numerous ways.
- Sharing their knowledge and work experience through workshops, lectures and short courses.
- Mentoring program members.
- Participating on the LRIGS advisory committee.
- Attending LRIGS events and interacting with program members.
- Providing access to disturbed and reclaimed sites for field trips and on which to conduct research.
- Sharing data, equipment or technologies used in reclamation work.
- Providing funding to support students and their research.