The objectives of the Land Reclamation International Graduate School are:
• To provide value added training opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students and post doctoral fellows to enhance their depth and breadth of knowledge of land reclamation sciences.
• To provide undergraduate and graduate students and post doctoral fellows with access to, and interaction with, leading scientists and industry and regulatory personnel.
• To facilitate the transfer of land reclamation research results to industry, regulatory agencies, stakeholders, the general public and the greater scientific community.
• To provide land reclamation students with the professional skills required to succeed in a dynamic work environment.
• To enhance participant mobility and broaden their experiences for national and international careers in land reclamation in academia, government and industry.